You're new to The Potters House Church, Luton; don’t worry we created this page to help you feel at home! Sunday and Wednesday services are an important time in the life of our church. We meet together for dynamic preaching, spirit filled worship and fellowship with refreshments.
We meet on Sundays at 10.30am & 6.30pm and Wednesdays at 7:30pm. Every service is different so we encourage you to try and make them all.
*Remember we have prayer one hour before each and every service
- When you arrive you will be greeted by our ushers and welcome team. If you have any questions about our church they are a great point of initial contact.
- We begin with an uplifting time of sung worship, followed by an exciting time of corporate prayer and then a short period for announcements and offerings (after which time the children leave for Children’s Church on Sunday morning).
- After this, we enjoy a Spirit-filled sermon based on scriptures from the Bible.
- Before closing there will be an invitation for anyone who would like respond to God and receive the FORGIVENESS and HOPE that changes lives. Someone will pray with them at the front – we call this the ‘altar call’.
- After the service has finished, please stay around for refreshments, where you can make new friends and relax with people who care.
We look forward to meeting you!
Ready to find out more?
Find out more about us and our history